4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate on this site. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 18 years old and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
5. EBOOK SIGNUPS AND MAILINGS. You have the option, but not obligation, to sign up and receive a free eBook from us. Should you do so, you are agreeing to receive further emailings from us of a commercial nature.
7. USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
8. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the site, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a permanent, non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet businesses of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display,
perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. All Digital Millennium Copyright Act matters are processed pursuant to our DMCA Policy, which you may access via the DMCA link at the bottom of the page.
10. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. Company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
12. NO WARRANTIES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
15. PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “crashing” or instituting a “DDOS” attack on the Site; (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile,
disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/ or criminal liability.
17. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright ©2020 renewableenergymarketing.net.
19. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
20. AMENDMENTS. Company reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should Company seek to make such an amendment, which we determine is material in our sole discretion
21. CURRENCIES. All our prices and charges are in British Pounds Sterling (GBP)
22. REFUND POLICY. Under our refund policy, your refund can take up to 5 working days (120 working hours) to reflect in your bank account.
23. CANCELATION POLICY. Under our cancelation policy, there will only be a full refund issued if the notice of cancelation has been given to us in writing (email email@example.com) for 3 or more clear working days (72 working hours) from the agreed delivery date. If it is any less than 3 clear working days (72 working hours) we reserve the right to charge a 25% cancelation fee which is to the value of the order.
24. WASTED JOURNEY COSTS. We reserve the right to charge a waste journey cost to the customer if we have tried all reasonable ways to deliver a skip or grab to a site and could not. We cannot be responsible for situations out of our control or 3rd parties that stop us from delivering. It is your responsibility to prepare the site for delivery. Wasted journey costs are charged at 25% of the total transaction.
25. RECURRING TRANSACTIONS. Continuous Card Payments needs to be agreed and set up a month in advance for all skip hire monthly packages A total of 15% will be charged if a package is cancelled while still in contract. Upon hiring a roll on roll off, customers will be charged a minimum of 3 tonne transport. Upon the collection customers will be for any extra tonnage over and above the first initial 3 tonne, once the skip is weighed. This is going to be taken as a recurring payment for any extra tonnage or exchanges of a roll on roll off.
The recurring payment is going to be taken on the day the customer calls for a delivery or an exchange. Customer will be fully informed of the recurring payments from the date of the first payment for the delivery.
26. WASTE TYPES. We do not accept certain materials in our skips, if you are unsure of these materials speak to our team and they will guide you or you can see sample list here (this list is not an exhaustive list) Plasterboard is accepted only 10% without a charge, anything over will be charged accordingly. All plasterboard items needs to be bagged and put on the top of the skip. Check confirmation emails to find items that are not accepted in the skips. By providing my credit, or debit card or bank account information (“Payment Method”), I AGREE that I have read and understand this Automatic Recurring Payment Agreement. In addition, I authorise renewableenergymarketing.net, remwaste.com or remskiphire.com to charge the full amount required by the amount invoiced as per skip deliveries or exchanges as described above to the specified Payment Method; and I authorise the financial institution for the Payment Method, specified above to charge or debit my account and remit payment for my service to renewableenergymarketing.net, remwaste.com or remskiphire.com
This authority will remain in effect until I give notification, as required under this Agreement, to terminate this authorisation.
27.DISCLAIMER. Lorry Related :The lorry which will be delivering your skip would be an 18 tonne. Similar to light bin lorry. You need to disclose on booking any reason why the lorry would not be able to delivery due to low bridges, weight restrictions, narrow roads or any other reasons you are aware of. Grab Lorry service: The grab lorry can reach to a maximum of 8 meters, you need to disclose on booking any reason why the grab lorry would not be able to collect the waste. Site Contact: Please make sure the site contact you have provided is available if they are needed to accept the delivery on the day to avoid a wasted journey cost. Waste Type: We are a non hazardous company so we are not able to accept any hazardous waste in our skips. On ordering you will have been emailed a confirmation of your order, inside that email is a link to a copy of the some of the wastes we do not accept, this is not a complete and extensive list, please check that email if you haven’t received that email you must immediately call us to arrange us to resend it.
Orders: Once we have placed the order we can not accept any amendments to orders due to the volume of orders which we are booking, routes being planned and lost of slots for other customers.
Collection: All skips will be automatically collected when the hire period is over, unless stated when booking. For adhoc collections it will be up to 5 working days. ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival): Unfortunately we are not able to give ETAs due to the volume of orders which we are booking. Skip deliveries are within an all day time slot. You can request an AM or PM time slot but it will not be guaranteed Waste Transfer Notes: If you need a waste transfer note please request this during booking, we cannot track waste streams or provide waste transfer notes after booking.
Acen Utilities LTD Trading As REM Waste
Third Floor 207 regents street London W1B 3HH
Company Reg No. 06565110